About Gosnells Community Legal Centre
Gosnells Legal Centre is one of over 200 Community Legal Centres in Australia that form the National Association of Community Legal Centres. Our mission and our work practices are based on the belief in the principles of human rights and social justice. We are a not-for-profit, non-government community-based organisation. The GCLC promote basic human rights, including housing, income, equality, freedom, and dignity, by a variety of support services to resolve legal, economic, or social issues.
All GCLC staff offer confidential, non-judgemental information, and advice. Assistance we provide is targeted at lower income earners. GCLC strives to deliver a service which values respect, integrity, communication, collaboration, and continuing education.
- Social justice – fairness amongst all members of community
- Equity - equitable distribution of legal, social, and economic resources
- Participation – Empowering the community to participate in the circumstances and decisions that affect their lives.
- Advocacy - empowering members of the community with their rights
- Care - commitment to delivering a professional caring and compassionate service.
Proudly funded by:
The National Partnership Agreement for legal services (NPA), administered by Department of Justice, from:
- The Commonwealth Community Legal Services Program; and
- The Western Australian government.
- The Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- The Department of Communities