After separation people commonly need legal advice about parental arrangements and dividing their property. Unfortunately, we are unable to help prepare Family Court documents for complex ongoing litigation or trial preparation.
We can provide advice in areas such as:
- Where children will live
- The time spent with each parent
- Parental responsibility
- Location and Recovery Orders
- Passport and Travel applications
- Breach of Court Orders
We offer minor assistance in relation to property settlement, including (fees may apply):
- writing negotiating letters or letters in response
- preparation of Form 11 Applications for Consent Orders
- contacting the other party on behalf of the client to try to clarify or resolve a problem
- making appropriate referrals to other services
We do not represent clients in the Family Court of Western Australia. Instead, our aim is to assist and support people who are or will be self-represented.