GCLC strives to deliver free of charge, supportive accessible family law services for low-income earners of the South-East metropolitan area.
Family law services which GCLC offer include but isn’t limited to:
Parenting and property
- Advice about property settlement
- Advice about parenting arrangements after separation such as the time the children spend with each parent, schooling, healthcare, extra-curricular activities, travel, school holidays, special occasions etc.
- Negotiating on your behalf in your family law issues
- Drafting consent orders
- Making applications to the family court for parenting and property matters
- What to do where you have concerns about the safety or wellbeing of your child
- What to do where you need to stop your ex-partner from selling relationship assets
- Assistance in passport and travel applications
- Applications to enforce court orders
- Child location and recovery orders
- Advice and information regarding divorce
- Assistance in divorce applications
- Applications to obtain violence restraining orders
- Advice on family violence
- Referring clients to services to support family violence
- Preparing conduct agreement orders.
Did you know?
You can request an appointment by completing this form.
Appointments can also be requested by contacting our office by phone or email.