Financial Counsellors advocate and negotiate for clients to get on top of their debt and spend their money wisely.
Our Financial Counsellors are members of the Financial Counsellors’ Association of Western Australia and can:
- Help prepare a household budget
- Help prevent disconnection of essential services. Such as electricity, water and gas.
- Talk to telcos, banks, debtors and other creditors
- Provide information, on topics such as consumer rights, bankruptcy and early release of superannuation
- Assist with access to concessions and entitlements
- Make referrals to legal, local and emergency relief services
- Help apply for WA No Interest Loan Scheme
- Financial Counselling Network resources
- Financial Counsellors Association of WA resources
- Consumer Credit Legal Service (WA) Inc. advice
- WA No Interest Loan Scheme
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority
- ER Connect – Connecting people with emergency relief services
- Energy Made Easy – Compare utilities providers to get the right deal for you